Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 58

Thread: Am I the only person

  1. #41
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll be renewing.. I think it is definately worth it (maybe this is because I got the tour perks.. soundcheck & meet & greet) And also I hang out mostly on the fc board, aaand the DZines are cool.. the pics.. the info.. yeah, I'll be renewing [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #42
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    I've had some sort of re awakening with Darren and his music I think its strange and familiar.

    I will still do it I think

  3. #43
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Yep I'll be renewing my subscription.

    Janie xx

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I never joined in the first place and I think that was a sound decision on my part.

    The Darren one offers nothing that interests me for my money.


    Kat

  5. #45
    Inactive Member little bird's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Chai:
    Who's renewing their membership????

    I'm almost sure I'm not...

    1) I can't afford it now.

    2) I lost out on all the tour perks, I'm not on the FC site much at all and well... D-zine is great but I can live without it.

    I still kinda want it for whatever reason... but I'm leaning towards not renewing...

    Anyone else?

    Hugs -- Chai
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I'm not going to be able to renew because I won't be able to afford it . To be honest, I could barely afford it to be begin with.. but I missed out on so much of the SG fanzine(I didn't join until issue 16 not long before the f/c ended) and I really didn't want to miss out on the D-Zine. I also missed out on on the tour perks as I'm in the states. I'm starting to post on the fan club board less and I pretty much give up on belonging to any online community anymore. I do like the D-zine and I think the merchandise is nice but I have no choice to forgo it.

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ March 28, 2003 11:39 AM: Message edited by: little bird ]</font>

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ March 28, 2003 01:28 PM: Message edited by: little bird ]</font>

  6. #46
    BarbT
    Guest BarbT's Avatar

    Post

    I will probably rejoin, however, I do think $48.90 AUS is expensive. I wonder if there will be new incentives on offer once they reach the point where the first year is over?

    Tamara, all I can say is hang in there re the online communities, it took me quite some time before I felt I *belonged* anywhere and to be honest I post on three or four boards but this is the only one I really feel at home on!

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ March 28, 2003 08:40 PM: Message edited by: BarbT ]</font>

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ March 28, 2003 08:44 PM: Message edited by: BarbT ]</font>

  7. #47
    Inactive Member Devon Saxon's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2003
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You know I don't even read the d-zine anymore. Or maybe it should be called the L-zine. I can't stand her. She's helped him ruin his career, at least when it comes to the USA. I get the feeling that she's trying to live through him. You know like parents do sometimes with their star children. It's creepy.

  8. #48
    BarbT
    Guest BarbT's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Devon Saxon:
    You know I don't even read the d-zine anymore. Or maybe it should be called the L-zine. I can't stand her. She's helped him ruin his career, at least when it comes to the USA. I get the feeling that she's trying to live through him. You know like parents do sometimes with their star children. It's creepy.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I have definitely felt that too Devon from reading her *diaries*

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ March 28, 2003 08:48 PM: Message edited by: BarbT ]</font>

  9. #49
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Don't you mean Leonie's DAIRY Barb [img]wink.gif[/img]

    *mooooo*

    They really need to employ a proof reader for that magazine [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL

  10. #50
    BarbT
    Guest BarbT's Avatar

    Post

    LOL Terry!

    For anyone who missed the diaries Leonie wrote during Affirmation here is a link:

    http://www.savagegarden.com/su18/index.html

    this is for the 18th update, there is a link at the bottom to the previous ones....

    as I said before I did read quite a bit before forming any opinion!

    Confesses to cringing when I saw "Back by popular demand Leonie's Diary" on the first d-zine.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •